Clive's Creative Writings, Recordings etc.
What follows is a series of lists: performances, poetry/prose publications, collaborations, audio recordings, magazines. All lists are partial and gradually being added to.
Updated 21/02/2014; and still in the process of ...
* indicates an addition or change.
For research writings on cybertext/eLiterature, video games, virtual storytelling, virtual reality and formal methods follow this link.
The following are collaborations with other poets and artists; mostly also intended for performance:
- Paradiddle Rox:
- ongoing with Robin Fencott: Java app for web and live performance, see Colour Out of Space and The Other Room, below
- with Alison Johnson: exhibited at Python Gallery, Middlesbrough, 2010
- with Alan Halsey: The Flyting of Halsey and Fencott, Gorgoyle Editions, 2008
- with Bill Griffiths:
- The Dinosaur Park, Micro Brigade, 1992
- Variations on The Life of Cuthbert, Amra Imprint, 1992
- with computer programmer and free imporvisor saxophonist Steve Moore. Using an Apple II to generate abstract texts for performance/projection generated from words/phrases selected from a 1930s hairdressing book, 'The Manual of the Permanent Waver'. The project was documented in Doc(k)s No. 60 and Reality Studios vol 6, both 1984.
- with Bob Cobbing: a whole series of booklets published on tour in various cities around the
USA to coincide with performances in 1982. Each book contained both old and new material by both
Bob and myself and was used as a text for performance:
- Fencott and Cobbing in Miami, Writer's Forum
- Cobbing and Fencott in Baltimore, Writer's Forum
- Fencott and Cobbing in New York, Writer's Forum
- Cobbing and Fencott in Buffalo, Writer's Forum
- Fencott and Cobbing in Toronto, Writer's Forum
- Clyde Duncob in Vancouver, Writer's Forum
- Fencott and Cobbing at Bay, Writer's Forum
- Cobbing and Fencott in San Diego, Writer's Forum
- More listed in Performances and Recordings
- **with Paul Fencott: two pieces exhibited at the PHOTOPOETY exhibition , Regent Street Gallery, Polytechnic of Central London, March, 1978. Includes mages, list of contributors, poster.
- with Cris Cheek:
- Re-orderform Bestellformular Bon de commande Bestelformulier, Bluff Books/El Uel Uel U, 1976
- Chencott and Feek 101, Bluff Books & El Uel Uel U, 1976
- Domino Section, Bluff Books & El Uel Uel U, 1976